This is the Easiest spaghetti I’ve ever made. It was a huge bonus that it was all in one pot AND I didn’t even have to boil noodles.
These little facts are a big deal- when I don’t exactly have a lot of extra time or energy to wash a bunch of dishes. I haven’t posted in quite a while. My life has been a whirlwind of kid’s with broken arms & bad cases of croup requiring steroids. I could really go on, but alas, you came here for the spaghetti recipe and not to hear about my crazy life. ;P So, here it is!
- 1 lb ground meat (I used deer sausage)
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion (I used fresh diced green onion)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces tomato sauce (I used a jar of spaghetti sauce)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4 ounces mushrooms (i used canned/drained)
- 3 cups tomato juice (I used a can of sloppy joe sauce mixed with water to tomato juice consistency because I didn’t have tomato juice)
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into pieces (I just broke in half)
Brown beef and place in crockpot.
Add all remaining ingredients except spaghetti and stir well.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours.
Turn to high the last hour and stir in spaghetti. (because I used my small crock pot and the sauce was bubbling already, I didn’t need to put on High (left it on Low) and it was DONE in 45 minutes.