The weather is officially fall-like today and along with making some hot cocoa and lighting the fireplace, I decided to embrace the sprinkling fall weather with a little indoor project. I found some cute monster iron-on art (flocked transfer kits) at target (on clearance for 1.24 no less!) and had the idea to dress up a sad missing-it’s-g-orange-gDiaper (that I previously bought with a Craigslist lot). Perfect for the coming month of BOO! So here’s what we did.
We started by cutting out the shapes. It turned out we should have read the directions more closely because one sheet was a cut-out sheet and one sheet was a peel sheet (which wasn’t clearly specified to our defense) so we ended up having to peel what we had cut but it was just an extra step.
Next we arranged the pieces that my little one chose for the ‘monster face’ and arranged them on the back of the gDiaper.
Next we ironed the gDiaper so that we would have a flat surface for the monster face.
Then according to package directions 🙂 we peeled & ironed each piece for 10-20 seconds. Next we flipped the diaper over and ironed from the inside with pressure for 20-30 seconds. And VOILA!
Just in time to spook ya!